IVORY







A lesson in elegance. Nothing like a simple jumpsuit to class things up a bit. To amp up the glam factor, I wore my favorite statement necklace that I got for my birthday and silver strappy heels. 

The necklace was part of a collaboration by Giuliana Rancic and Suzanna Dai with Ann Taylor Loft which donated 60% of the purchase price to the Breast Cancer Research Fund in the month of October. I love how the necklace maintains a modern design with a vintage flair. It's perfect for a fancy occasion or even glamming up something casual. 

I also love this jumpsuit under a black blazer for workwear. Now if I could just figure out how to counteract the sheerness of the jumpsuit's pantlegs...if you have any suggestions, please let me know!


If you'd like to see more, keep following for more outfit posts and inspiration.





No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)