FROLIC









 






Another romper but this time in hot pink and with peplum! I know peplum was a trend that has already come and gone but I can't get over it. I thought I wouldn't take to the trend but I couldn't resist how easily it lends an air of ladylike demureness to any outfit. There's nothing quite like it. It is so great at accentuating the waistline and adding an instant dash of femininity. Not to mention how much I love anything with great details or cutouts on the back and the color hot pink for summer. I wore it with my gold glitter flats just for a hint of glam and comfort as we walked around my one of my favorite museums in the world. 

LACMA will always hold fond memories for me. The museum itself is gorgeously modern as are the works of art it houses. I am still enchanted by the Surrealist exhibit they had many years ago featuring René Magritte and the Tim Burton exhibit. For the surrealist exhibit, they installed sky cloud printed carpet and large doors and entryways to mimic Magritte's paintings and for the Tim Burton exhibit, I got to see costume designer extraordinaire Colleen Atwood's intricate work up close and in person!

P.S. We also saw Ryan Seacrest when we were snapping photos by the lampposts! That's LA for you!

Romper - Urban Outfitters Keepsake Above the Water Open-Back Ruffle Romper // Purse - Prada Saffiano Lux Double Zip Tote Medium in Nero Black // Flats - Bamboo Hunter 51 in Gold Glitter // Lipstick - Bite Beauty VIB Rouge Créme

If you'd like to see more, keep following for more outfit posts and inspiration.

1 comment :

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)