WATERCOLORS

This dress hits almost every style point for me that I can think of. If it managed to have pockets without looking bulky, it would be heaven-sent! It is insanely comfortable, constructed out of some fabulously smooth and soft stretchy material that hides any indication of a big lunch or dinner. Its modern shoulder panels and sleek lines are incredible and how could anyone miss the big beautiful blue brushstrokes? The pattern is reminiscent of a beautiful painting, a work of art in itself.

I love wearing this for work as the neckline and hemline of the dress remain modest and ladylike. It's a welcome departure from the typical corporate black, gray, white, and navy. I feel it would also be perfect for other formal events. I'd wear it to a cocktail party or even a wedding if need be.

As for the bag: I snagged this little modern gem for a bargain at Forever21 if you can believe it! It looks so much like a mini 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli tote bag! I love the size and the color. I am particularly fond of mini modern crossbody bags to amp up an outfit.

Zara 2014 Flower Print Shift Dress - No longer available // Forever 21 White Crossbody Bag - similar here // Zara Leather High Heel Sandal Bootie here

Stay tuned for more outfits of the day, fashion and beauty inspiration!


1 comment :

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)