SOLACE








If you ever get the chance to take a peek into my closet, you will find yourself swathed in a sea of lacy white dresses. Clearly I have no self-control when it comes to white lace. Chunky lace, eyelash lace, delicate web-like lace, you name it! Can you blame me though? It's so irresistibly timeless and effortless. Just throw one on and it adds an instant air of ladylike class and glamor. As a wrap dress with a playful grosgrain bow around the waist, this dress masterfully transcends classification as a passing fashion trend and can easily be accessorized with pearls, silver, or gold interchangeably.

If you would like to see a closet tour, let me know in the comments below!

Zara crochet crossover dress // Zara sparkly crystal bead necklace // Baublebar earrings // Kate Spade N.Y. ribbon bracelet // Bite Beauty Lipstick VIB Rouge // Bamboo glitter flats

If you'd like to see more, keep following for more outfit posts and inspiration!

















No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)