Sampling Nail Polishes

Friday, April 29, 2011

Short and yet overdue post (with no excuse for the hiatus) but here goes…

These pictures are about 2 weeks old from when I was at Nordstrom’s trying on some pretty polishes that had caught my eye. I am always drawn to the Chanel counter without even trying which also happened to be next to a Butter London display! I decided to do something a little bit different than painting each nail a different color. I quite like it!

196
Chanel Rose Confidential – very pretty & soft dusty rose color that is demure and looks good with just about any outfit but it reminds me of my grandma’s nail polishes so I hesitated to pick it up.
Butter London Jaffa – gorgeous color that sometimes leans coral or orange depending on the light. It has a bad habit of looking carrot orange indoors though. In my everlasting quest for the perfect shade of coral/orange, this is one I’d add to my stash.

200201
Chanel Gold Lamé – much too sheer for my taste. I was not a fan. I definitely needed more coats.
Chanel Black Pearl – OOoh loved how edgy and sophisticated it looked on my nails and it didn’t clash with my skin tone. It has that pearlescent green-black sheen that captures the essence of a true black pearl although in this picture it looks more like graphite.

♥,
morepolishplease

1 comments:

Joan.Dorina said...

perfect blog..love your post so much,great blogwork..
follow us and we will follow you back in the next few hours :)
kisses from GREECE honey..
http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)